dutchseeds.com/       Email Us:  USE CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Best Marijuana Seeds
Quick Find:    
Categories
Amsterdam Seeds
Auto Flowering
Autoflowering Feminized
Dutch Seeds
Feminized Seeds
Outdoor
On Special Now! more
Afghan feminized
Afghan feminized
MSRP: 120.00
Our Price: 90.00  90.00
Savings: 30.00 (25%)
Amsterdam Indica
Amsterdam Indica
MSRP: 55.00
Our Price: 45.00  45.00
Savings: 10.00 (18%)
Waikiki Queen Feminized
Waikiki Queen Feminized
MSRP: 340.00
Our Price: 210.00  110.00
Savings: 230.00 (68%)
Le Fruit Defendu Autoflower Feminized
Le Fruit Defendu Autoflower Feminized
MSRP: 300.00
Our Price: 150.00  90.00
Savings: 210.00 (70%)
California Dream Feminized
California Dream Feminized
MSRP: 200.00
Our Price: 90.00  90.00
Savings: 110.00 (55%)
Featured more
Bubble Gum
Bubble Gum
70.00 
Customer Service more
You must Login to use the Support System
  Top » Catalog

Dutch Marijuana Seeds

Dutch Seeds Creates The Most Powerful THC Marijuana Strains

Best Dutch Cannabis Seeds

All seeds come in packs of 10 and have 100% germination rates.

All our seeds are perfectly cured and under 6 month's old and we only ship you the biggest, darkest and most fat seeds.

Our quality standards are so high, we only use 20% of the seeds produced per plant, the other 80% do not meet our strict quality control standards and they are discarded.

When you purchase from Dutch Seeds, you not only get the best physically viable seeds, you get the best genetics from the world's most famous breeders.

All orders are shipped discretely and promptly.

Your Privacy Protection is strict law in the Netherlands.

We never sell your email or flood you with emails.

Shopping Cart more
0 items
Your Account
Your Email Address
Your Password
  
One of our Best Sellers!
01.White Widow XTRM Feminized
02.White Widow Feminized
03.Cheese Feminized
04.Strawberry Ice Feminized
05.Amnesia Trance Feminized
06.Ganja Dwarf AUTO Feminized
07.Waikiki Queen Feminized
08.Light of Jah Feminized
09.Big Bud
10.California Dream Feminized
11.Ganeshas Dream
12.Master Kush Feminized
13.White Queen
14.White Widow
15.Caramelicious Feminized
16.Super Silver Haze New
17.Bob Marley Sativa Feminized
18.Light of Jah Autoflower Feminized
19.Aussie Blues
20.Le Fruit Defendu Autoflower Feminized